Conscious Alliance is a national nonprofit organization committed to hunger relief and youth empowerment. Since 2002, our Boulder, Colorado based 501(c)(3) has provided more than 1.6 million meals to communities across the United States. Operating through ongoing, grassroots food collection – mostly by organizing ‘Art That Feeds’ Food Drives at concerts and music festivals – donations to Conscious Alliance benefit food pantries nationwide and economically isolated Native American reservations. Our organization raises awareness of the extreme poverty on many of these reservations, which are among the nation’s poorest communities, and provides opportunities for Native American youth to explore their creativity and develop strong ties to their culture.
At A Glance
- Based in Boulder, Colorado
- Has provided over 2 million meals to communities across the United States
- Operates through grassroots food collection at concerts and music festivals
- Raises awareness of the extreme poverty in many impoverished communities
- Provides opportunities for at-risk youth to explore their creativity and promote culture