CONSCIOUS ALLIANCE INTERN DESCRIPTION
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Start Date: Late August
Our internship program offers a unique and exciting opportunity to be involved in hunger relief from a non-profit perspective. In addition to our local Boulder Colorado base, we have an outreach that extends nationwide. We expect our interns to be proactive, hard working, and passionate about the mission of our organization. Interns work closely with our staff and have the flexibility to work on aspects of Conscious Alliance that are most engaging to them, including social media, operations, marketing, and event planning. A significant part of our work also includes creativity that is fueled by the artists and musicians we work with, and we encourage our interns to contribute their own creativity to projects that they participate in.
Interns are essential to the growth and success of Conscious Alliance, so we appreciate your interest. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Generating the written content of Conscious Alliance including website text, blogs, news, and social network text.
- Maintaining and growing online sources of revenue such as the poster store and eBay auctions. This includes fulfilling online orders and tracking inventory.
- Managing the ‘Art That Feeds’ clothing line: ship items ordered online and keep inventory of the clothing that is in the office and on the road
- Assisting us with the on-the-road aspects of CA, including travel arrangements, trucking, food bank coordination, and shipping. This includes offering logistical support for our road team.
- Office management.
- Coordination of volunteers at all events.
- Interest in hunger relief and social development work
- Available a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Written and oral communication skills
- Adaptability, work ethic, and a positive attitude
If you are interested in applying please fill out the contact form HERE. In the Additional Comments field please indicate ‘Application Request.’ We appreciate your interest and support of Conscious Alliance!
Other Recent Blog Posts
Dear Friends, I write today grateful for the progress we have made and humbled by the road that is ahead of us. I am proud of our bold actions to nourish people in need and empower youth. Yet, our work isn’t done; 1 in 8 individuals in the US face hunger, including 13.1 million children! […]READ MORE »
Marisa is called to pursue art that benefits the world and she has generously created six posters for Conscious Alliance, as well as our 2016 holiday card. “My primary motivation as a human and an artist is to be of benefit in some way in the world. Art can certainly be a form of service, […]READ MORE »
We kicked off 2017 with couple trips up to the Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota. In January our staff and a volunteer delivered pallets of food from our natural food sponsors to supply the ongoing ‘Bring Nutrition Home’ Backpack Program at Isna Wica Owayawa (Loneman Elementary School). This program provides every student with a bag full of […]READ MORE »
Please join us June 29th for an intimate evening as founding member and keyboardist Joel Cummins of Umphrey's McGee will perform at Arcana Restaurant in Boulder Colorado to help provide meals to communities in need nationwide! Tickets go on sale now!READ MORE »
Looking for the perfect holiday gift? Check out this Conscious Alliance staff-picked guide for unique and creative presents for everyone on your list! The artists and organizations featured in this guide are the driving force behind what we do and we are incredibly proud to have such dedicated and inspiring supporters! Stronghold Society – Live Life Hoodie Proceeds […]READ MORE »