CONSCIOUS ALLIANCE INTERN DESCRIPTION
Our internship program offers a unique and exciting opportunity to be involved in hunger relief from a non-profit perspective. In addition to our primary location in Boulder, CO, we have an extended outreach that expands across the United States.
We expect our interns to be proactive, hard working, and passionate about the mission of our organization. Interns work closely with our staff and have the flexibility to work on aspects of Conscious Alliance that are most engaging to them, including social media, operations, marketing, and event planning. A significant part of our work also includes creativity that is fueled by the artists and musicians we work with, and we encourage our interns to contribute their own creativity to projects that they participate in.
Interns are essential to the growth and success of Conscious Alliance, and we appreciate your interest.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Generating the written content of Conscious Alliance including website text, blogs, news, and social network text.
• Maintaining and growing online sources of revenue such as the poster store and eBay auctions. This includes fulfilling online orders and tracking inventory.
• Managing the ‘Art That Feeds’ clothing line: ship items ordered online and keep inventory of the clothing that is in the office and on the road.
• Assisting us with the on-the-road aspects of CA, including travel arrangements, trucking, food bank coordination, and shipping. This includes offering logistical support for our road team.
• Office management.
• Coordination of volunteers at all events.
• Interest in hunger relief and social development work
• Adaptability, strong work ethic, and a positive attitude
• Written and oral communication skills
• Available a minimum 20 hours per week, for a minimum 6 months
Internships are now available at the Conscious Alliance headquarters in Boulder, CO. If you are interested in an internship position, please fill out and submit the online application below.
This is an unpaid internship. College credit is available if applicable. Potential applicants must live in the Boulder, CO area.